The Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Annual Parochial Church Meeting will take place on Sunday 15th May 2022 at 12.00pm at St Mary’s Parish Church.
If you live in the Parish, you are entitled to attend and vote at the first meeting, but only members of the Electoral Roll of the church may attend and vote at the APCM.
Documents for the meetings are downloadable here – those not in bold will be uploaded at least a week before the meeting:
- Notice for the Revision of the Electoral Roll and Application for enrolment onto the Electoral Roll
- Notice for the Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Notice for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting
- Agendas for the meetings
- Nomination for Churchwarden Form
- Nomination for Deanery Synod Representative Form
- Nomination for PCC Member Form
- Minutes from the 2021 meeting
- Vicar’s Report
- Report of the proceedings of the PCC and safeguarding
- Treasurer’s Report
- Report on the fabric of the church by the Churchwardens
- Deanery Synod Report
- Impact of Covid-19 on pastoral care