The Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Annual Parochial Church Meeting will take place on Sunday 22nd November 2020 at 2.00pm.
Because of the current lockdown due to Covid, the APCM will take place on FaceBook (https://facebook.com/stmarywoodkirk) – you will be able to vote (if necessary) or ask questions using the comments on the live video.
If you live in the Parish, you are entitled to attend and vote at the first meeting, but only members of the Electoral Roll of the church may attend and vote at the APCM.
Documents for the meetings are downloadable here:
- Notice for the Revision of the Electoral Roll
- Notice for the Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Notice for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting
- Agendas for the meetings
- Minutes from the 2019 meeting
- Vicar’s Report
- Report of the proceedings of the PCC and safeguarding
- Treasurer’s Report
- Report on the fabric of the church by the Churchwardens
- Deanery Synod Report
- Brownies Report
Neal Pinder-Packard, Churchwarden