The Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Annual Parochial Church Meeting will take place on Sunday 16th May 2021 at 10.30am.
Because of the current Covid situation, the APCM will take place in church and on FaceBook (https://facebook.com/stmarywoodkirk) – you will be able to vote (if necessary) or ask questions using the comments on the live video. Note that the exact arrangements will be communicated on this site and social media depending on the current Coronavirus restrictions in place.
If you live in the Parish, you are entitled to attend and vote at the first meeting, but only members of the Electoral Roll of the church may attend and vote at the APCM.
Documents for the meetings are downloadable here:
- Notice for the Revision of the Electoral Roll
- Notice for the Annual Meeting of Parishioners and Notice for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting
- Agendas for the meetings
- Nomination for Churchwarden Form
- Nomination for Deanery Synod Representative Form
- Nomination for PCC Member Form
- Minutes from the 2020 meeting
- Vicar’s Report
- Report of the proceedings of the PCC and safeguarding
- Treasurer’s Report
- Report on the fabric of the church by the Churchwardens
- Deanery Synod Report
- Impact of Covid-19 on pastoral care
Neal Pinder-Packard, Churchwarden